Monday, March 16, 2009

Today

On this brand new, beautiful Monday morning, I want to take a moment to remind myself that my day will not happen to me. I will happen to my day. Today, I will actively create my day by consciously making decisions. I will choose my reactions wisely. I will cultivate those things that bring me fulfillment. I will be aware of the situations that I create today.

In the skyscraper of life, I am the architect, the designer and the construction worker.

The decisions that I make today will yield results. Those results are neither bad nor good; success and failure are judgments. The outcomes that I create today are simply results. Whatever outcomes I create, I will develop, learn and grow as a human being.

Today, I remind myself that there is nothing that I must do. Even breathing, at some level, is a choice. I will create time for the people and things that I love.

Today will unfold exactly as it must. This I know.

No comments: