Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hurricane Party...


Has anyone ever heard of a hurricane party? I grew up in south Texas where hurricanes are a normal part of your summer and fall semester, but never have I heard of a hurricane party. I have heard of having a party and a hurricane hitting during the party, but never one before it hits. Hurricane Dolly is on the southern coast of Texas about to his South Padre Island and then my hometown of Brownsville where my parents and family are. I just talked to my parents and they are partying. Here I am at home, wishing I was home to be with my family during this. They are never easy, even though not much damage will be done by Dolly, it is still a time you wish you were with your family. If I was there, I would be partying, freaking out, but partying.

We will see how it looks tomorrow there, when it starts to get really bad and the eye of the hurricane progresses over my home. Ill keep you posted. :)

No comments: